Have you always felt uncomfortable with your sunglasses hitting your cheekbones or eyelashes?
Are your sunglasses sliding down your nose often?
Chances are you might have high cheekbones or lower nose bridges making you uniquely beautiful. Asian-fit sunglasses get their name because most Asians have these facial features adding to their beauty.
But don’t come to any conclusions!
The term is not racist, but it has science behind it.
So regardless of whether you are Asian or not, those with higher cheekbones and lower nose bridges can use these Asian-fit sunglasses to avoid the problem of your glasses hitting your cheekbones and eyelashes or your temples being squeezed under your glasses.
But what makes Asian-fit glasses special?
Keep reading to find out! We are here to help you get the maximum comfort out of sunglasses.
Asian Fit – What Does It Mean?
So what exactly is this Asian fit? These are sunglasses specially designed to fit with great comfort on people who have these facial features.
So instead of complicating things for you, these sunglasses complement your face shape without compromising on the looks and style.
But how do you know if you need Asian-fit sunglasses? If you have the following issues, then it’s time for you to opt for Asian-fit sunglasses.
– Your sunglasses keep sliding down your nose: This is because you may have a lower nose bridge.
– Your sunglasses keep hitting your cheekbones causing a disturbance: This means your cheekbones are higher.
– You feel a tightness in your temples causing pain: This is because you might have a rounder face with a wider forehead.
But how do Asian-fit sunglasses help with these? Scroll down to read the special features that make Asian-fit glasses more comfortable for you.
Special Features of Asian Fit Sunglasses
– Higher And Adjustable Nose Pads:
This can stop your sunglasses from sliding down your nose and hitting your cheek.
Higher nose pads make up for your low nose bridge and your sunglasses can sit higher on your nose providing you comfort and saving you from the trouble of fogging and sliding down your sunglasses.
Adjustable nose pads give you the option of fixing these nose pads according to the desired tightness. They provide comfort by accommodating well to your face shape.
– Slightly Curved Temples:
Asian-fit sunglasses come with curved temple ends to fit in well behind your ears and temples without much pressure and tightness. This relieves you of the pain you could feel when you wear standard sunglasses which have almost straight temple ends.
– Tilted Lenses:
The lenses in Asian-fit sunglasses are slightly angled to make them stay a little away from your face. This prevents your lenses from hitting your eyelashes.
Standard Fit Vs. Asian Fit
So what difference does it make, when people with these features wear standard-fit sunglasses?
Standard-fit sunglasses have lower nose pads compared to Asian fit and when you wear them they would easily slide down your nose and hit your cheekbones.
This is great discomfort, isn’t it?
Also, standard-fit sunglasses have more straight temples and lenses. So as mentioned above you might have to deal with your sunglasses pressurizing your ears and forehead and also hitting your eyelashes.
But you don’t want so much irritation due to these, right? So go on and try Asian-fit sunglasses.
Before you get ready to buy them, let’s take a look at the top brands that have Asian-fit sunglasses. Who knows? Your favorite brand might show up here too!!
Top Brands That Offer Asian Fit Sunglasses
– Oakley: If you are a sports person, this brand would definitely be your favorite. If you are looking for Asian-fit sunglasses that can also help with sports, then Oakley is the right choice for you.
– RayBan: All of us know how popular this brand is and here’s some great news! RayBan offers a wide range of sunglasses that are of Asian fit. So if you are looking for sunglasses that are both trendy and comfortable for your face shape, then RayBan is your best bet.
– Prada: Prada is a luxury brand and they do offer Asian-fit sunglasses to give you comfort along with that classy look. They have a range of Asian-fit sunglasses from classic to adventurous models.
– Gentle Monster: Being a popular Korean brand, Gentle Monster has the motto of “By Asians for Asians”. They offer a huge array of Asian-fit sunglasses and you can choose from a wide variety of sunglasses according to your taste, unlike other brands which only have a few models of the Asian fit. This is great news, right?
Other Names For Asian Fit
There is a debate on the name “Asian fit” since some people claim it to be racist. So, many brands have given these types of sunglasses other names.
Here is a list for you to look at in case you mistake it for another style of sunglasses.
– Alternative Fit
– Low Bridge Fit
– Low Nose Bridge Fit
– Global Fit
– Universal Fit
– Omni Fit
If you find any of these names when you purchase sunglasses, they also mean that they are of Asian fit and are meant for any person who has those special facial features mentioned in the beginning.
It’s high time you stop compromising your comfort for the sake of looks and style. Why worry when you have Asian-fit sunglasses made especially for you? For you are special and one of a kind!
So go ahead and grab a pair of trendy Asian-fit sunglasses and don them with comfort and style to mark your uniqueness and beauty!