Now, when it comes to wearing lashes, all the pretty girls out there know how difficult and time taking it is if you don’t know the exact method of applying right???
Being a girl we know how important it is to apply lashes for a perfect eye makeup look!! But some of us don’t know about the lashes at all but what to know because it’s a girly thing right!!
If you don’t know and want to know everything about lashes, my dear friend, you came to the right article.
Let’s go and see each detail!!!
What Does D Mean In Lashes?
Here, D means dimension.
It means the number of extensions applied to an individual natural lash.
Three extensions on the natural lash are 3D and the extension with four on the natural lashes is 4D.
What Are 3d Lashes?
3D lashes are three-dimensional and are used to create a fuzzy layered end and prevent it from laying flat and applied on the natural lashes.
It can look much better with curls and give your lashes a better shape with smooth finishing and keep them stuck for a longer period.
These lashes are handmade by the mixing of short and long hairs giving lashes more volume and a fancy look. It looks more glamorous and elegant.
What Are 3d False Lashes?
These 3D lashes are used to give a beautiful effect to the eyes. This has been specifically designed to add length, volume, and depth to your lashes.
Such types of different lashes are joined together with a black lash band used as an eyeliner effect to create and add some extra bold eyes.
It gives you a soft and smooth natural look and seamlessly against your lashes and looks like a real one.
How To Apply 3d Lashes?
Just follow the given steps, if you want to know how to apply 3D lashes-
- To fit your eyelids, trim the eyelashes.
- Carefully apply the lash glue.
- By looking down into your mirror just place the lashes on your natural lash properly.
- After applying, just wait for a few seconds to let them place properly.
- Once you are done, admire your fluttery and gorgeous lashes.
Difference Between 2d And 3d Lashes?
When two extensions are placed on one natural lash that term is known as 2D lashes.
On the other hand when three extensions are placed on one natural lash that term is known as 3D lashes.
Both of these lashes are a combination of classic and volume lashes.
If you want to go with your cool and super sexy classic look, you definitely should go with these lashes.
Difference Between 3d And 4d Lashes?
When three extensions are placed on one natural lash that is known as 3D lashes.
On the other hand, when four extensions are placed on one natural lash that is known as 3D lashes.
Your 4D lashes can last every 2 weeks if you maintain them properly. You can’t let them touch up with water or any other oil products if you can’t afford to have them again and again.
Do’s And Don’ts In Lashes?
If you want to apply your eyelashes perfectly, just note down some important points about what to do and what not-
Required Things –
- All you need is a pair of lashes. You can go with your favorite one.
- Need a scissor
- A tweezer with a normal eyebrow teaser
- Last but not least lash glue.
- When you buy a new pair of lashes, you need to trim them according to the size of your eyelid. Do that properly because, in the end, you can end, up placing the opposite lashes on your eyes.
- The Second mistake you can’t do is apply the lashes as it is without using any glue as some of you guys think that they will stick automatically without applying any glue.
- Don’t apply the lashes immediately after applying glue on them. Use it after 5 to 10 seconds to dry.
Apply one thin layer of glue on the band and just a little extra on the corners of the lash band.
- Hold the lash properly with a tweezer from the center, not from the right or left because that is where you will stick the lash first.
- Hold the tweezer upside down, keep a mirror close to your face and place it in the center of your lash line.
- Later start adjusting it.
- You can also use your finger for the adjustment if you feel uncomfortable with the tweezer.
- Once you are done with it, just take any brush which has a thin handle and press the lash on your lash line.
- When you close your eyes, you get to see some glue or eyeshadow on top of the lashes. So to fix that just take any sketch liner and apply the sketch liner on top of your lashes and lash band.
- You can apply a bit of mascara to merge your original lashes with the false lashes,
Can We Put Mascara On The Lash Extension?
To add the extra dramatic effect you go with using mascara on the eyelash extensions.
But you should be aware of things that try not to use oil-based mascara as this will loosen up the adhesive of your lashes, and will result in falling out faster.
You should look for mascaras that are water-based and specially designed for the use of extensions.
Does Lash Extension Ruin Natural Lashes?
Using eyelashes won’t ruin your natural lashes but for that, you should keep a few things in your mind-
- An improper method of applying lashes can ruin your lashes. So use the proper method if you don’t want this to happen.
- If you didn’t select the correct type for your natural lash then it may result in ruining your natural lashes. So try to find a good quality lash extension that will suit your natural lash.
What To Know Before Getting A Lash Extension?
Some things to keep in mind are necessary such as-
- You should not wet your lashes for the first 24 hours after buying.
- You should do care of your lashes if you want them to stay for a longer period.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara.
- Try not to wear makeup to your eyelashes every day. You can if required in this case.
- Wearing lashes also causes some side effects such as swelling, redness, itching, burning sensation, and irritation.
Can You Sleep With A Lash Extension?
It is not recommended to sleep while wearing your lashes as it can cause you many problems.
As it is made up of such materials that can pull on the lash shaft and glue and other adhesives can get the mix into it and may add extra strain.
Still, if you want to wear lashes while sleeping it is mandatory to sleep on your back if you want your lashes to stay for a longer time. Other than this you can use a pillowcase made up of silk and try a lash pillow.
What Can You Not Do With Eyelash Extension?
Few things are there that you should not do with your eyelash extension-
- Try not to touch them if you want your lashes to stick well.
- Keep them in shape or else will not look good while using.
- Avoid facial oils and moisturizers.
- Try to refill eyelashes every 2 or 3 weeks.
- Try not to rub your eyes.
- Slap on the formaldehyde.
Can You Get Permanent Eyelashes?
This can be possible through the surgery called eyelash transplant surgery.
This improves the appearance of your lashes and this procedure offers more permanent results if done correctly by your expert surgeons.
Some people start doing this for a wedding or any type of special vocation so that they do not have to worry about their makeup and look for photos that can last forever.
Eyelash extensions are easy to adopt and love forever.
If you want to know how to apply eyelashes properly and all about eyelashes all you need is practice.
If you are at home and you have got some spare time just get a pair of false lashes and practice applying them on your lashes before you do it on an occasion.
It’s always better to practice!
Especially if you haven’t done it too.