Oh my gosh, the length, diameter, and curls, are totally confusing right!!!
As we all know, there are a variety of eyelash extension options available, allowing you to create a variety of styles.
Before you test your lash skills, learn everything there is to know about CC curl lashes.
You will be one step closer to becoming a lashing master after reading this post!!!
What Is CC Curl Lash?
CC curl lashes are used to create lightweight, ultra-fine synthetic lashes.
It contributes to creating a dramatic and elevated curl in your eyes.
To provide customers with an exceptionally comfortable and gorgeous lash look, the softest and highest quality fiber lashes are used.
CC curl lashes can be utilized to achieve any desired volume look, from natural lashes to super volume lashes.
Who Can Benefit From CC Curl Lash Extensions?
The CC curl eyelash extension is comparable to the C curl, but it has a more dramatic flair to it. CC curl, on the other hand, allows you to experiment with a more extreme curl.
1. CC curl lash extensions are ideal for persons who have low outer corner eyes and natural eyelashes that are falling out.
2. CC curl lashes are also suitable for those with deep-set and close-set eyes since they connect to the middle and open the eyes perfectly.
The corners of the eyes are elevated, and the eyes appear rounder, making them appear larger.
3. CC curl lash is also a good option for people with wide-set eyes.
4. Customers with round eyes should place their extensions closer to the outer edge of their eyes. Eyes appear rounder if they are bonded more in the middle.
Select The Ideal Length
Here are some basic rules you should follow to get the perfect length for your lashes: –
1. The majority of people’s natural lashes are between 1. 6 and 9 mm long.
2. Use CC curl extensions with a diameter of 10 to 11 mm.
3. For persons with strong and healthy eyelashes, a length of 3 to 13 is a common choice.
4. Aim for a length of less than 14 mm. Eyelash extensions that are overly heavy can damage your natural lashes.
Select The Ideal Diameter
Not only the length but also the diameter, which can have an impact on the task, should be considered.
1. 0.05 mm thickness is recommended for people with thin or damaged natural eyelashes.
2. For those with natural lashes, 0.07 mm is a good starting point.
3. Use 0.12 and 0.15 mm diameters for traditional procedures.
4. Avoid using diameters greater than 0.15 mm since they will harm your natural eyelashes and appear unnatural.
Doll Effect With CC Curl Eyelash Extensions
Equal lengths and curls are used to get the Doll-eye appearance.
Using the shorter lengths to add volume and density is a clever little trick.
Extensions are required for people who have less natural eyelashes and must be applied discreetly. This lash appearance can be achieved with a variety of lash curls.
The CC curl aids in the opening of the eye and is the most curved form.
Natural Effect With CC Curl Eyelash Extensions
The length of your natural eyelash extension should be between 7 and 12 mm.
If you attach them in a specific order, the look grows brighter and more depth.
If you want to create a theatrical look, use a length of 13 mm. This is a popular length for photoshoots and festivities.
Squirrel Effect With CC Curl Eyelash Extensions
Maximum-length extensions are usually inserted near the arch of the brow or closer to the center of the eye, rather than in the corner.
The squirrel eyelash look is not suggested for people who have an overhanging eyelid.
The length that is the longest is attached to the center of the eye. The lengths of the eye’s corner are shortened by 2 to 3 mm.
The difference in length gradually diminishes until it reaches the length of natural eyelashes at the beginning of the eye.
You may achieve the squirrel effect in a variety of ways. The longest section can be seamlessly blended into the total length, or vice versa, sharpened and highlighted.
Kim Kardashian Effect With CC Eyelash Extensions
The most difficult lash appearance is the Kim Kardashian effect. A competent eyelash stylist knows which lengths and curls work best for each eye.
Eyelash extensions that are longer alternate with those that are shorter. As a result, volume techniques can be used with CC curl lash extensions.
Why CC Curl Lashes Are Popular?
CC curl lashes are popular for many reasons: –
1. They are comfortable to wear and do not cause any discomfort.
2. Extensions help to add depth and sensuality to the lash look.
3. Appropriate for natural blond or thin lashes.
4. Suitable for both casual and corporate women.
5. Ideal for those who enjoy eyeshadow and have decorative cosmetics.
6. Synthetic lashes are extremely popular among eyelash stylists.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. What exactly are CC curl lashes?
It’s the most common type of curl, especially when it comes to volume.
2. Is the CC curl curlier than the C curl?
Curl is more abundant in CC curl than in C curl.
3. What length is better to go with CC curl lashes?
6 to 13 mm is the most popular choice.
4. What diameter is better to go with CC curl lashes for natural eyelashes?
0.7 mm is a better option to go with natural eyelashes.
CC curl lashes are for you if you’re seeking eyelash extensions.
For a beautiful life, you must be well-versed in the curl, length, diameter, and thickness of eyelash extensions.